Shifting office is a herculean task. Not only is it time consuming, but it also requires a lot of detailing. Things that have to be carefully packed, unwanted stuff that needs to be left behind, packing fragile stuff and so on. This task requires some good amount of skill and in a situation like this; you can trust no one but Pikkol.
Pikkol helps you move your office, vehicle or home effortlessly. All you have to do is make a wish and just like a genie Pikkol will fulfill them.
Here are some office relocation tips to help you out.
1. Safety First: Picked a place, love the feel of it but haven’t checked about the safety regulations? Wrong move. First and foremost, you need to check out the safety standards of the place. Then focus on basic needs like electricity, water and so on.
2. Papers in Place: Shifting to a new location requires a lot of paperwork. Make sure your insurance; lease and other important documents are in place. Discovering that some piece is missing after you have shifted will become a big problem.
3. Guide the Employees: Ask the employees to pack all their personal and important things. This way the movers can move the other things more efficiently. All the important files, gadgets and personal belongings should be packed beforehand.
4. Call the Movers: This is the point where Pikkol steps into the picture and takes charge. We know how crucial shifting is for any organization and so Pikkol knows how to take care of the packing and moving in the best possible way.
5. Divide By Department: Divide the entire office equipment and stuff department wise. This way shifting will be more organized. Nature of stuff also defers from department to department. Sales department will be more of computers and files, whereas a machine or technical department may have more important machinery.
6. Label them right: Correct labeling may sound very mundane and easy but is the key to effective shifting. Labeling goods correctly will help the movers in setting it up after the moving. Besides, it will also help the people in the office to locate their possessions easily. The last thing we want is, things going haywire.
7. Direct the Packers: Giving them clear instruction right before the process will be a good idea. Give them the correct address, the details like date, time; so that once your staff shows up, everything is in its place.
8. Pre-Arrival Checklist: Make a due note of things that need to be in place before you arrive at the new destination. Phone line, water supply, electricity, Internet connection should all be in place at the time of arrival. Any delays regarding this will cause havoc at work. The employees will go berserk and the work will tremendously suffer. In small firms, the damage may be less but big firms can definitely not skip this point.
All said and done, Pikkol provides the best packing and moving experience in Bangalore.
P.S: We make sure you keep the above tips in minds while relocating.